Pre-paid gratuities – $48 per person
Gratuities acknowledge the 24/7 service commitment of your personal stateroom attendants, culinary and service staff. Guests can conveniently pre-pay gratuities at the time of booking or assign gratuities once onboard through their SeaPass account.
The Royal Caribbean Travel Insurance Protection Program – $109pp
The Cancellation Penalty Waiver and Cruise Vacation Cancellation Enhancement Program – non-insurance features provided by Royal Caribbean
- Cancellation Penalty Waiver: up to 100% of cash back for Royal Caribbean cancellation fees if you cancel for a specified reason
- Cancel For Any Reason Cruise Vacation Enhancement: up to 90% of Royal Caribbean cancellation fees in the form of a future cruise credit if you cancel for any other reason
*Notice to Minnesota, Missouri and New York residents only: Trip Cancellation benefits are underwritten by Arch Insurance Company. In addition, Cancel for Any Reason credits can be purchased separate from the Travel Insurance Benefits. Contact 1-888-722-2195 for details.
Travel insurance benefits underwritten by Arch Insurance Company
- Trip Interruption: up to 150% of total trip cost if you can’t start or finish your cruise vacation because you’re sick or hurt, there’s a death in the family or another covered reason
- Trip Delay: up to $500 for catch-up expenses
- Accident Medical: up to $25,000 if you get hurt on your cruise vacation
- Sickness Medical: up to $25,000 if you get sick on your cruise vacation
- Emergency Medical Evacuation: up to $50,000 if you need emergency medical transportation
- Baggage Protection: up to $1,500 if your bags are lost, stolen, or damaged
- Bag Delay: up to $500 to buy necessary personal items if your bags are delayed
If you have any additional questions. Feel free to reach out to the planning team or WTTW Travel. The email is firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-692-5968.